Yes. I will get back to this blog soon. Like tomorrow. Hopefully. Been too long, and now I am beyond bored. Writing a ton seems like a good idea even if it will all be very uninteresting. Usually when I write this way it is not a good thing, but oh well.
I made a new website for my Computers in Management class. It was to make a fake company website so I made the company truly "fake" by creating a site for Eagle Eye. I made some brand new headlines too (One that makes fun of my professor even). I will post the headlines here later today anyway, but if one of my 3 readers who occasionally check on this blog are that eager to see them can check out the new site here.
Believe me I really want to talk about all things Obama right now, but I really need to study for a Calculus test. I'm going to make this short and random.
1. I love naps. Especially in college. My bed feels so nice and warm. I have even taken morning naps. How is that possible you ask? Oh it just is...trust me. That is how much I love naps.
2. It's starting to get darker earlier here now. Not sure if I like it. Makes everything seem more dreary, but it does make it more comfortable to take more naps, which I love (See Number 1 above).
3. Recently the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Bob Marley have made there way onto my iPod about everyday. Along with the usual bands: Dave Matthews band and Jack Johnson.
4. I went to the library today and found some great new little places to study, which is one of the things I love about BC because they have a ton of new places I can go if I need a change of scenery (Always needed). I actually got work done!!! Though I'm certain that may be just because I didn't have my Macbook with me (or else I would have been posting random stuff in a list on my blog).
5. Next weekend I go on this program through BC called 48 Hours. We ship off to Maine for the weekend and spend time in a ten groups of ten of all freshman. I don't know what to think about it. I can get anxious about meeting new people and doing things like this. It's supposed to allow us to meet new people. We'll see...I'm still very anxious. Though I found out my group leader is from Milwaukee! So at least someone knows where I came from.
6. I can't wait until I go home for Thanksgiving. It will be nice to see some familiar faces again.
That's all for now. When I actually get time expect like 10 new posts.
My reasons for reading Bill Kristol's opinion columns in the New York Times are now more for laughter rather than to actually read an educated man's opinion. His editorials covering the election have grown increasingly desperate and delusional; thus, resulting in me laughing my face off. I advise you to read his editorials that have appeared in NYT over the last month or two. I find it funny how you can track how he slowly comes to the realization that Obama will win. But the funniest point is how he always still believes that McCain can still win, and he constantly shells out advice on how McCain can make a great comeback. Even better in his latest article Kristol opens with, "Barack Obama will probably win the 2008 presidential election," but yet he still makes his own article about how liberals and those who support Obama should be happy if McCain makes an amazing comeback, and the way Kristol writes it implies that he still is holding desperately on to the hope that McCain will win. If you have the chance please read his last few editorials that he has written...his thought progression just continues to become more desperate.
And to you Bill Kristol, someday I would like to sit down and talk to you, and see if you are as funny in person as you write. Ever think of sketch comedy???
I'm a new freshman at Boston College who is currently trying sort out everything. I always feel like I am constantly thinking, which is the main reason I have started to start my own blog as my creative outlet.