Thursday, November 6, 2008

Some Random Junk

Believe me I really want to talk about all things Obama right now, but I really need to study for a Calculus test. I'm going to make this short and random.

1. I love naps. Especially in college. My bed feels so nice and warm. I have even taken morning naps. How is that possible you ask? Oh it just is...trust me. That is how much I love naps.

2. It's starting to get darker earlier here now. Not sure if I like it. Makes everything seem more dreary, but it does make it more comfortable to take more naps, which I love (See Number 1 above).

3. Recently the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Bob Marley have made there way onto my iPod about everyday. Along with the usual bands: Dave Matthews band and Jack Johnson.

4. I went to the library today and found some great new little places to study, which is one of the things I love about BC because they have a ton of new places I can go if I need a change of scenery (Always needed). I actually got work done!!! Though I'm certain that may be just because I didn't have my Macbook with me (or else I would have been posting random stuff in a list on my blog).

5. Next weekend I go on this program through BC called 48 Hours. We ship off to Maine for the weekend and spend time in a ten groups of ten of all freshman. I don't know what to think about it. I can get anxious about meeting new people and doing things like this. It's supposed to allow us to meet new people. We'll see...I'm still very anxious. Though I found out my group leader is from Milwaukee! So at least someone knows where I came from.

6. I can't wait until I go home for Thanksgiving. It will be nice to see some familiar faces again.

That's all for now. When I actually get time expect like 10 new posts.

No comments: